Hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DaddyoJr

Vessel Name
Grace
Vessel Make
DeFever 48
I've been reading things behind the scenes for years now, but its time to get involved, my wife and I have spent the last year on my family's Defever 48, Grace, Daddyo's boat. I've just joined him as a broker and I love living this life. Currently we're headed across Florida to visit the west coast but then we will be headed up to MDI, Acadia National Park, up in Maine. I plan on adding onto this thread with all the pictures, discoveries and special events (hopefully the kind that don't involve the sound of metal crunching or smoke) that happen this trip. :thumb:

Thank you, I'm glad to be here!

First tip! If you're ever cutting through Florida, the city of LaBelle has a free town dock with power and water. There's also a fantastic little coffee shop, "Charlie's"

Last edited:
Indeed it would, lets see what can be done about that. Thank you for the warm welcome :)

Does anyone know how to change your nickname? If at all possible.

Greetings,
Mr. 729. I would never think of changing my nickname. Why, even the thought is so unnerving I......How dare you young man!

nnrdt.gif

Does anyone know how to change your nickname? If at all possible.

Report your own post (that I quoted above) and ask the moderators to do it. It's a simple task done for newbies often.

May I recommend RT Firesepp

Hi Sepp, and welcome. I think we may have seen some of your photography before. I remember one in particular of a light house in the Delaware River. Did you make that one?

We may get a chance to meet in SW Harbor. We are planning an RV trip to Maine and Canada in June.

Moonstruck,
Indeed he did. You have a fine memory sir. It occurs to me we may have here the first, second generation member!!

Hi Sepp, and welcome. I think we may have seen some of your photography before. I remember one in particular of a light house in the Delaware River. Did you make that one?

We may get a chance to meet in SW Harbor. We are planning an RV trip to Maine and Canada in June.

Fantastic memory indeed, we look forward to seeing you up there! It's definitely one of the most beautiful places in the world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Report your own post (that I quoted above) and ask the moderators to do it. It's a simple task done for newbies often.

May I recommend RT Firesepp

Why thank you sir

Last edited by a moderator:
ImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1429222191.328301.jpg

The picture's grainy because of the distance but what that is, is a two story bait tackle and beer store.

Back
Top Bottom