New member checking in

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Paul Swanson

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Proud Mary
Vessel Make
Pacific Trawler
Hi,

I am a new member. I hope this is in the correct place to post. I am a recovering sail boat owner. We have owned our trawler for about two years. We bought the Proud Mary, a Pacific Trawler 40 in Friday Harbor, Washington and my wife and I brought her down the coast to Ventura, CA. where we live on the water in the Ventura Keys.

I would like to hear from other PT40 owners and share information.

I am fairly technical knowledgeable and do all my own maintenance. I just converted a 9.8 HP Nissan to 15 HP by a trivial modification. I also have a promising fix for a generic Pacific Trawler water-lift muffler issue.

Looking forward to this forum.

Paul

Hi Paul,

Welcome to the forum!

Ted

Welcome, Paul! You found the right place. Don't miss the Pacific Trawler - Trawler Forum section to share info with other Pacific Trawler owners.

Good to hear we have another California member. There are quite a few SoCal owners onboard.

Welcome Paul!

Welcome aboard Paul!

Imagine that...a forum within a forum....never knew this.

Now where is the Booze, broads and boat forum?

Really, I can order the cocktails and watch the Hotties discuss boats.... Or was it hotties ordering the cocktails and watching the old farts discuss boats...oh never mind. Had to have been there.

Small World

Hi, Paul!

Welcome aboard! I've been a member for several months, but I just got my 'trawler' in mid-February (Bayliner 32). Having a great time on the Forum learning and enjoying the camaraderie.

See you in a few weeks! :hello:

Welcome to the Forum Paul .

Back
Top Bottom