Present 42

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Forkliftt

Guru
Vessel Name
KnotDoneYet
Vessel Make
1983 42' Present Sundeck
Has anyone ever seen any decals/ logo's on a Present yacht? I remember seeing a nicely painted 42 around Kemah that had a name on the side- but am not sure if it was original or not.

Many of the Roughwater did not have plague, so the RW group got together decided on the design and had some bronze plagues and burgees made. So if you can get some members you could have some made.*

That's a great idea.

Perhaps a PLAQUE would be a better idea:)!

Steve, I have seen a Present 38(named "Rhapsody") around here that has a plaque right in the middle above the eyebrow. Only one I have seen.....or was it on the sides....dammit.

John,
Under a Vessel Documentation Query the only Rhapsody I can find near your area is a Pacific Seacraft. If you see her again could you note the Home Port for me and I can search again? I would be interested in mailing a letter to the owner to see if he can offer any info.

Alrighty. Last I remember the boat was over at Blue Dolphin. It may still be there. Next time out on the boat I will take a spin by there. FYI, the previous boat name was Old Zeke....it might have been "Ole Zeke".

There's a Present 42 at Waterford (Pier 19)*Azalea Belle I think is her name, and a real nice looking boat too. Next time over there, I will try to get a picture of the nameplate.

Thanks Robert!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom