Romsdal 'Norski'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SJHE

Has anybody ever come across a small Romsdal trawler called 'Norski'? If so, are there any photographs of her floating around?

Thanks

There is a Romsdal facebook site that has a few pics and I ran into a person that knew and had researched all the ones built for LIDO in the 1960's. I will try and find his information. There has probably been a name change or two since then. Delfin is usually on this site and he has a sister of mine, he might help.

I had what I think was the smallest - Saga was 37' steel with aluminum house. I owned her 30 years ago, last seen on the hard in Port Townsend in almost derelict shape.

Excellent, thanks so much for the swift replies. There doesn't seem to be a lot of info out there relating to the smaller boats so it would be great if you could put me in touch.

Will check out the Facebook page now...

Refugio, do you have any photos of your old boat that you could post or email me? She's even smaller than Norski so it would be really interesting to see her for means of comparison... I think Norski is wooden?

Thanks

Thanks for that, there is also a black and white shot of her on the Romsdal facebook page but the quality isn't great.

Back
Top Bottom