Only in Alaska! Stripper Boat!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wow. I know the owner's plea is "Why is everybody picking on me." The thing is if you're entering a controversial business you should know enough to be 100% clean and legal in every possible way. That's just not the kind of operation this guy has. It's not so disturbing to me that he has a strip club, just that it's such a sleazy one.

I haven't found a "non-sleazy" strip club yet....but I'm still in the research phase...

Non-sleazy.....I love the smell of over perfumed, barly clothed ladies...The Admiral on the other hand..well she tells me there are cement tennis shoes in the boat "somewhere!"

By your comment it appears you've never been to Colombia. Maybe it's time to do some "research" there.

You'd be correct, but for some reason, I can't put the terms Columbia, Strip Club and Non Sleazy together and have them make sense:D

I haven't found a "non-sleazy" strip club yet....but I'm still in the research phase...

Well being in Tampa you have lot of research to do just flew out of the Tampa airport early afternoon

Maybe try ColOmbia, as opposed to ColUmbia, and you might find that it will all come together. Just Sayin' :whistling:

LOL obviously a typo, but with that said, even more reason I can't put them together.

Maybe I can check with the FBI, or was it the Secret Service? IDK, I'm sure one of our fine federal agents would know:rofl:

LOL obviously a typo, but with that said, even more reason I can't put them together.

Maybe I can check with the FBI, or was it the Secret Service? IDK, I'm sure one of our fine federal agents would know:rofl:

LOL... It was the Secret Service and I'm quite sure they can attest to the quality of several of the strip clubs in ColOmbia, at least in Cartagena that is. :thumb:

I used to travel to Cali often on business I heard they were nice there too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom