Jacksonville Fuel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Larry M

Guru
Site Team
Huckins Yachts has a truck come in on Tuesdays. Yesterday, diesel was $2.38/gallon. Calling ahead is recommended.

Anchor in Fort Lauderdale is at $2.48 and that's on Valvtech. The trucks right now are substantially lower than marinas (always lower but more than normal now) because they turn their fuel much quicker so are working off a newer shipment.

...The trucks right now are substantially lower than marinas (always lower but more than normal now) because they turn their fuel much quicker so are working off a newer shipment.

You're right. Lambs Yacht Center (in tanks), next door to Huckins, was $3.15.

Just added 420 gallons of ValvTect diesel to Hobo. $2.85 at Lambs Yacht Center. Last May we paid $4.15/gallon at the same place. What a difference a year makes.

Huckins no longer allows trucks to fuel boats in the water, on the hard only.

We paid $2.50 a gallon from port consolidated. Last Wednesday.

Are you starting to see fuel prices going up a little? I called St Augustine and there were $3.11/gallon. Their price had just gone up.

Most marinas in our area are much higher than that, in the $3.70 range. However, delivery via fuel trucks or fuel boats is lower. Our last delivery was $2.39 but I'm sure now it's probably about what N47 paid to Port Consolidated.

And yes prices are creeping back up. Seeing it will be mixed. The marinas that never got down to the very low prices might stay where they are a while. The fuel trucks have already creeped back up. The marinas that follow things closely and went down to a bottom price will also creep up. Just the one charging $3.70 has no reason to go up.

My bad I clicked on the thread without reading the title, this was in FTL. But I doubt they Port changes there prices on where you're located.

Have you checked Active Captain?

Anyone bought fuel at city docks in Fernandina recently? That will likely be my next fuel stop after leaving NC somewhere around saturday. Last couple times down there they were lower than most...

Anyone bought fuel at city docks in Fernandina recently? That will likely be my next fuel stop after leaving NC somewhere around saturday. Last couple times down there they were lower than most...

AC said today, $3.21 and 2.5% discount for 100 plus gallons.

AC said today, $3.21 and 2.5% discount for 100 plus gallons.

Waterway Guide shows the same. Well, they don't round so show $3.208. Amelia Island Yacht Club is 50 cents higher. Port Consolidated show $0.20 lower although they were much further under a week ago in Fort Lauderdale. $0.20 lower makes sense though.

Weep weep, :eek::eek:, Just stop it guys. $1.40 a liter is good buying here. That`s around $5.60 a gallon.

Osprey Marina Reported: March 17, 2015 Gas: $3.09 Diesel: $2.49 SSECN SPONSOR 36 Reviews

Phone:(843) 215-5353Statute Mile:373.5Reporting Date:March 17, 2015Notes:ethanol freeGasoline Price: $3.09 Diesel Fuel Price: $2.49 Any Boat/US Discount:10 cents per gallon

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom