All the trawler you could want for 50K

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Name
Bucky
Vessel Make
Krogen Manatee 36 North Sea

Attachments

• 4789320_20140822063530950_1_XLARGE.jpg
    4789320_20140822063530950_1_XLARGE.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 158
I would call it a POS but that would be too much of a understatement.

Do we approve of the dingy and anchor? Not sure how chain it has.

That has the wrong steadying sail.

They broke the number 1 rule of boat construction......used a framing square.

There is a boat in the mooring field here in Stuart that makes that boat look absolutely curvaceous. I'll try to get a pic and post it soon, if of course it doesn't run off in terror and the sight of my camera.

There is a boat in the mooring field here in Stuart that makes that boat look absolutely curvaceous. I'll try to get a pic and post it soon, if of course it doesn't run off in terror and the sight of my camera.

Is this it?

Attachments

• steel manatee.jpg
    steel manatee.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 148
I like the toilet sitting right out in the TV room. Add a mirror over the sofa and you don't have to miss a second of your favorite TV show while you go.

I like the toilet sitting right out in the TV room. Add a mirror over the sofa and you don't have to miss a second of your favorite TV show while you go.

Great idea for those not planning to have guests aboard. :ermm:

The broker wrote "beautiful custom woodwork", then failed to include any pics of it.

That thing is AWESOME!!!!!

Sorry, I prefer a boat where one can singlehand by having the helmsman's position close to dock level, not seven feet above.

One can see better from that enclosed flybridge ... :whistling:

The view is great from a deck-level pilothouse. (Still, four eyes are better than two.)

Last edited:
Yes, it's best if one isn't stuffed.

The original cottage on a boat hull is priced well for all that living space. The motor room and what looks like abundant rust comes with the package very scary. If you put it in a slip or on a hook it makes a spacious live aboard. It does not meet my standards for marine art unless one intendeds a shock effect.

The galley hinges up providing a place for the toilet when guests are expected.

there was a fellow at Sabine Pass Tx. that fancied himself a boat carpenter. He had a 65 foot very narrow sailboat hull that he was attempting to finish. I had the misfortune to witness some of his atrocities, such as using studwalls made from white pine instead of bulkheads and screwing it together with metal Simson Strong Ties and steel deck screws, residential type carpentry. He put a house on it that was absolutely straight and square, with square windows and. The running joke at the marina was that some folks like a wheel house, some like a pilot house, but Art likes an outhouse. But hearsay is that it was a half million dollar boat :)

That just gives credence to the Cajun mantra regarding the Sabine River. "Y'all got coonass's on one side and dumbasses on dotha"

Hey now Sailor of F....I RESEMBLE THAT COMMENT....err...I mean....I RESENT THAT COMMENT!!!

Kulas...do you have pictures??? I'd like to "pass my eye over dat".;)

Misspelling of Buddha seems appropriate. Or was it intentional?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom