Order Your Trawler Forum Shirts!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ahem....that's not how it's done, sir. :facepalm:

Please return to posts #1 & 2 and read all instructions for an indication of where you went awry. Please feel free to PM me if you'd like additional guidance in the purchase process. :D

:facepalm:

That's it, whoever was in charge of making sure I don't do stupid stuff is fired :blush:

The moderators are here to protect the dumb and stupid from them selves.
Thanks Guys

Last call for shirts!!

I have orders for over 70 shirts now!!! I'm compiling the payment information for everyone that ordered already. If you want one you have very limited time till we place the order with the manufacturer.

Last call for shirts!!

I have orders for over 70 shirts now!!! I'm compiling the payment information for everyone that ordered already. If you want one you have very limited time till we place the order with the manufacturer.
That`s around 70 orders, from a large membership.
Guys, take another look at the photos, maybe place an order?
We`re ordering 2, shipped to Australia, looking forward to wearing them/showing them off at the marina.

I sent my paypal, looking forward to my tea shirts

If you ordered a shirt, between yesterday and today I've sent all the Paypal links so please check your emails!!

Once the majority of reimbursements come through I'll order away :)

If you haven't ordered but want to, you still have a tiny bit of time!

OK, I'm in.

Let's see it's back to post 28, Uh- no that's not it, so it's to post 2 via #29, taking note of #33 along the way.

Easy really.

No Mast - can you confirm $39 shipping to Australia for one shirt? I'm wondering if it was a typo - seems a trifle high.

Shufti, You're right. Thank for questioning it!! I inadvertintly used the rate for a larger box that fits a few shirts. The smaller box that fits only one is coming up as $24.75 I'll resend the link.

ok Andy, I'll post the prices and the PDF's to the choices together. Hopefully that will iron out any questions. If you have any suggestion how to do it easier please let me know.

Thanks again

Just wondering would it be easier for you to put all the Oz T-shirts in one box & send them over.

I would be happy to receive all the Oz orders, and send them on from here, if that helps.

Good thought Andy, I`d come and get mine. But some like me have paid, if it costs less there are refunds to process which is more work for No Mast who is doing this gratis, you have to collect postage here, could be messy...

Not a bad idea.
I have paid for mine but all that can be worked out in rum refunds
Cheers
Benn

Just wondering would it be easier for you to put all the Oz T-shirts in one box & send them over.

I would be happy to receive all the Oz orders, and send them on from here, if that helps.

A good thought Andy but there would likely be a major problem doing that.

If the total value of the one box ends up over A$1000 then it has to go through customs handling, 10% GST paid etc. A lot of hassle and extra costs. Under A$1000 and it arrives quickly and without extra charges. My daughters do this all the time. I'm getting a few T shirts to cater for different seasons/weather as who knows when this will be done again and my order puts a big dent in that limit......

Hey i have an idea, i'll hand deliver them to Australia! let me fuel up and run it past the Admiral

Hey i have an idea, i'll hand deliver them to Australia! let me fuel up and run it past the Admiral
We`ll be waiting for you at the Heads (the name for the headland cliffs either side of the entrance to Sydney Harbor)!

We can tag-team the reception. Hope your liver is in good shape.

Pack a spare liver and the Aussie to English Dictionary....check! The heads, hehe..

Before the North Head sewer (treated, so they said) outlet was extended well seawards, "heads" truly had a well justified double meaning.I remember years ago getting out Christmas cake and coffee after we cleared the heads, only to put it away after a glance at the water :eek:.

I am a bit like Brian I have a few ( mens and womens)on order but if the total goes up and a further 30% off it may work.
Benn

Apparently my T-shirt is going via Bruce now, I trust this is OK.

So my days as a Tai- Pan Trader are over.....Oh well back to being a feather duster.

Just a few more folks to send in their payments and I'll order away. I've PM'd everyone who hasn't paid just now.

We ended up ordering 95 SHIRTS!!!

As soon as I have details on when they will ship I'll post an update.

I should have everyones shirts on April 3rd or April 6th.

It is taking them a bit longer than normal because we have such limited quantities of any one shirt and size combo that they can't get the efficiency they would if they were doing 50 shirts all the same shirt and size.

I will try and get some shirts out right away, but we'll be out on the water till the 13th. My plan is to have all shirts repackaged and out for delivery by April 20th latest.

That sounds great; looking forward to knocking the fashion world on its head with our new look!

Thanks for all of your efforts Harry!

Can't wait to take a selfie of the Admerial and I in our new shirts....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom