Summer afternoon cruising

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pack Mule

TF Site Team
Vessel Name
Slo-Poke
Vessel Make
Jorgensen custom 44
Looking forward to those late summer afternoon cruises .

Tried video but no luck .

Last edited:
Cool mornings with a hot mug, mist and sunrise

That's what I'm waiting for, just about here!

I've been trying to load video from I phone with no luck . You gotta any idea how ? This one has a little Jack Johnson tune with it .

I've never tried doing it, sorry.

We're all looking forward to it...Grabbed this idyllic day in December, but spring can't come soon enough!

Goose creek off the Pamlico in NC..
IMG_0112-vi.jpg

IMG_0115-vi.jpg

The Gulf Coast....Friday. ImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1425930898.219673.jpg

1983 Present 42 Sundeck
Twin Lehman 135's
✌️

Forklift and Heron this was my Friday .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 86
Been in the 70's here in the PNW. Cruising the river this next week. Here is a recent sunset from my dock.

Forklift and Heron this was my Friday .

Pack Mule, I sorta feel bad for posting my picture now...... It IS gonna rain all week so maybe that evens the score slightly????

1983 Present 42 Sundeck
Twin Lehman 135's
✌️

Pack Mule, I sorta feel bad for posting my picture now...... It IS gonna rain all week so maybe that evens the score slightly????

1983 Present 42 Sundeck
Twin Lehman 135's
✌️
It's raining here all week also . But that is a good sign that spring is coming . Maybe one of these days I will get down your way . I want to steal that lathe you have . My uncle is moving his islander Freeport to your area pretty soon from Slidell .

Here are two for you. Enjoy.

This first one is right here on the Columbia River on a beautiful summer day.

The second one is from when I helped deliver a boat from Seattle to Stockton, CA. A bit different water and a bit different ride.

Just for grins, here's one I took on an airboat tour through the Everglades in January.

It's raining here all week also . But that is a good sign that spring is coming . Maybe one of these days I will get down your way . I want to steal that lathe you have . My uncle is moving his islander Freeport to your area pretty soon from Slidell .

Marty,
Is he going to get a slip in Gulfport? We have lots of room still.

1983 Present 42 Sundeck
Twin Lehman 135's
✌️

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom