New to the site

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

old no.7

Hi there,

I just checked a bucket list item off with a 1975 Tolly 26. I grew up on Tolly's with my folks and now my wife and I are ready to start cruising. Lots of questions and things I want to do to this boat so if anyone has any ideas or experience with this boat please share; I'd greatly appreciate it.

Welcome. When Art notices your post he is going to go crazy. He's a wee bit of a Tollycraft fanatic. Congrats on the boat.

Hi Jack (Jack Daniels I assume),
Welcome to the forum!

Ted

Welcome to TF, 7. Lots of good info here so don't hesitate to use the search function to find previous discussions on topics of interest. All systems and accessories have probably been covered at one time or another, but we're always interested in new perspectives and information.

Enjoy the ride!!

Welcome to TF Old No 7. By any chance is that name somehow associated with the Old No. 7 mine in Ronald? Just curious.

Old No. 7

Thanks for the welcome. I'm not sure if it's Jack Daniels or how the name came to be. I bought it as it floats and understand it's terribly bad luck to change the name from what I'm told.

Ahoy No. 7. Welcome aboard da floating TF forum!

Use "Search" feature at page top with word Tollycraft... lots pops up. Also search any short group of words to find info on many boating/marine items. I also recommend you get into Tollycraft Forum; lots of Tolly Gurus who know your boat well... usefull search feature there too. I don't know much about 26' Tolly. Have read it is great boat.

Happy Tolly Daze! - Art :speed boat:

I have spent, quite a bit of time, on the Tolly Club site, just going through old post's about the 1976 26 Tolly we wanted to buy.

I got info from the group, you just can't get anywhere else. We purchased a 34 Tolly Sedan last year, and again the info from the Club, was amazing.

I would take Art's advice, and take a look!

Kevin

Tollycraft. Kelso, Washington. Heavy duty, sea worthy boats. Wish they were still making them. Beautiful vessels.

Lots of questions and things I want to do to this boat so if anyone has any ideas or experience with this boat please share; I'd greatly appreciate it.

Two couples in the boating club we are members of have shared a Tollycraft 26 for many, many years. One of the hubands has a marine service/repair company in Bellingham. While I know next to nothing about the Tolly 26, I'm happy to relay a question.

Also, one of my co-workers has had a Tolly 26 for some years now. So same thing, I can perhaps relay a question to someone who owns one.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom