Permanon Yacht Supershine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

albaris

Vessel Name
Lucky Find III
Vessel Make
PT -Europa Style Sedan
Has anyone used this product....if so, how did it work out for you?

It is supposed to be made of S14 (an element called Silicium). Apply it once and your boat shines like new for a year or so.

<cite>www.[b]permanon[/b]usa.com/</cite>

Let me know...

Thanks,

I originally heard about this product from this forum and bought some. I didn't apply it to my boat because all the wax has to be removed to assure good performance and quite frankly I wasn't convinced that it would work. However after purchasing a new Ford F-150 pickup in the spring of 2016, I washed and clay barred the truck then applied the permanon. It still looks great, and the water still beads up. Ideally it should be reapplied yearly. In addition I used it on windows and bathroom fixtures with great results. The water sheets right off glass to the point that you can still see without the wipers on. This product can be applied on any solid surface. It is applied with a fine spray bottle, spread around with a damp microfiber then rinsed off and dried. I think that is a great product. You can get answers to just about all your questions at their website: https://www.permanonfinishes.com/faq

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom