Can Your Trawler Do This....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
As with all of these amphibious vehicles, it makes a better car than almost all other boats, and it makes a better boat than almost all other cars, but as a car, it is worse than almost all other cars, and as a boat, it worse than almost all other boats.
(although, I will say that this one at least makes a descent looking boat)

Wouldn't want to hit a soft spot in the sand :eek:

Does make it easy to re provision! Why anchor and get the dinghy out. We'll just bring the boat to the supermarket.

Can out run... err... out float police cars. Seems to go same slow speed in/out of water.

If you want a bit more speed, you could go for one of these.

If my trawler looked like that I wouldn't want to be seen anywhere near a beach.

I wonder if it has a brake pedal?

Last edited:
My anchor serves as a brake. Of course, I have the right one and you probably don't.

Mark, a brake pedal is probably the only thing your trawler does't have!.
HM, your anchor is too small, it's the wrong kind and you don't have enough chain.

Mark, a brake pedal is probably the only thing your trawler does't have!. ...

Hah! No genset, nor washer, nor dryer, nor water-maker, nor ice-maker, nor air-conditioner, nor heater, nor microwave, nor dishwasher, nor crows nest, nor AIS, nor coffee maker, ...

Doing OK without.

Hah! No genset, nor washer, nor dryer, nor water-maker, nor ice-maker, nor air-conditioner, nor heater, nor microwave, nor dishwasher, nor crows nest, nor AIS, nor coffee maker, ...

Doing OK without.

Now wait just a moment! No Coffee Maker... Say it's not true!

Now wait just a moment! No Coffee Maker... Say it's not true!

If coffee is desired, instant-brewed will be served! :eek:

Last edited:
Somebody spent a lot of time, engineering and money to make a boat with wheels and it's associated drive system, but why?

I just like the good ol boys way.....

IMG_20150210_031709.JPG

IMG_20150210_031837.JPG

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom