Haul out in Ft Myers area ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VagabondLRT

Veteran Member
Any suggestions of a place to get a 50' hauled out in the Ft Myers area ? I have been getting bumped for over 3 weeks at the Fort Myers boat club / SeaRay dealer and they have now decided (again at the last minute) they will not haul anything other than what they sell. I was scheduled for Monday and it is Friday.

You may have to go north a bit to All American or Charlotte Harbor Boat Works if you want a DYI yard. Might be something on Ft. Myers Beach but I am not sure.

gladesboatstorage.com is a days ride up the Caloosahatchee river just past LaBelle. They will definitely let you do your own work.

owlcreekboatworks.com which is just above interstate 75 on the Caloosahatchee may, I just don't remember. Certainly worth calling them.

Ted

Owl Creek Boat works seems like a good place. My client's KK54 is there.

Glades boat storage will take you BUT be sure to print out their pricing as they charge for everything.

Stop by for an O'nite as you pass , there only 3 miles up from us.

Thanks all. I was told Glades is having an issue with lift capacity. Going to run it up to River Forest yacht center. No owner work permitted. I will watch closely.

Going to run it up to River Forest yacht center.

Talk about BIG BUCKS !!

Walk down and visit when you are on the beach, 1100Helm Lane Turkey Creek , about a 15 min walk.

Back
Top Bottom