It's cold out with snow on the ground

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Moonstruck

Guru
Vessel Name
Moonstruck
Vessel Make
Sabre 42 Hardtop Express
Here are a couple I like to play at times like these. Sound on and full screen.

Here are a couple I like to play at times like these. Sound on and full screen.

Wifey B: Not cold here....86 degrees and sunny and low tonight of 73, off the coast of Panama.

Now one of my fave is:

And I couldn't pick the version from Neptune's Daughter as musically it's lacking. And unfortunately, I couldn't pick the great version by Idina Mendez and Michael Buble. Call me an old prude and the kids are cute and the dance in the video is good, but I'm sorry, I think of this song as having seductive if not sexual overtones and something about kids in it, just isn't right for me.

Now, we just sing this for fun as in reality I never once tried to leave...

Greetings,
Ms. BB. You're an old prude. "... seductive if not sexual overtones and something about kids..." Unless I'm WAY off base here, isn't THAT what causes kids?
2" of ice on the harbor here and we're hoping to leave early next week for the REAL south. Good excuse to cuddle though...Oops, too much information!

1305891044_babys_reaction_to_cold_water.gif

Bob Hope and Doris Day?

Greetings,
Ms. BB. You're an old prude. "... seductive if not sexual overtones and something about kids..." Unless I'm WAY off base here, isn't THAT what causes kids?
2" of ice on the harbor here and we're hoping to leave early next week for the REAL south. Good excuse to cuddle though...Oops, too much information!

1305891044_babys_reaction_to_cold_water.gif

Wifey B: Yes, that is what causes kids but don't want kids having kids. Just the video with the kids pretending to sing the song bothers me a bit. I think really it's a difference in time as it was 1949 and we just thought of it as cute. Today we see very young girls trying to dress much older and often it doesn't turn out cute and innocent. Ok, back to our music to make babies by.

Greetings,
Ms. BB. I see your point. Remember the gay old time you'd have with the Flintstones? Music to make babies by?

Greetings,
Ms. BB. I see your point. Remember the gay old time you'd have with the Flintstones? Music to make babies by?

Wifey: Difficult to find a song neither me nor my hubby has heard, but you just did.

We have songbooks after songbooks of old music, Karaoke recordings and just background disks.

Greetings,
Ms. BB. I'll betcha I know dozens of song you've never heard...Try this one...
]

Wifey B: He seemed to have a window cleaning fetish...I actually saw a special once on him. Flopped before the Ukelele his wife got him. Now before the special had no idea who he was. Somewhat similar type songs, we huge George Burns fans. So, say good night Gracie.
]
I'm sure you do know dozens we've never heard. After all you are an enigma. But we've done a lot of old music like Stage Door Canteen stuff that my hubby's great aunt who died before he was born had the sheet music for. She had tons of old cool sheet music. She taught music. Like in the old west.

Tonight from my front porch.

img_311387_0_7fd3e7daad3295cadf2be9a9643f55a4.jpg

And my patio

img_311387_1_f8e317a3aa2bb5a095d6d29632431aad.jpg

Last edited:
Isn't that why they invented Florida?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Trawler

Think it got down to 69 degrees last night here in Fort Myers, FL. Might have to put on a long sleve shirt.

Ted

Isn't that why they invented Florida?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Trawler

Yeah, that's why I keep my boat down there. It stays nice and warm.

Wifey B: Bikini weather where we are. Well, cruising in middle of Caribbean so may or may not be wearing bikini, but high today 84 and low 75. I can live with that. And tomorrow, high 84, low 75. and the next day, high 84, low 75. Then we fly home Sunday and adjust to the change as in Fort Lauderdale on Monday, high only 81 and low is 70. I hope I can adjust. :angel:

Our front yard yesterday. The poor dog can't get to where he wants to go when he wants to go (he's trained not to go out in the road).

Attachments

• IMG_0924.jpg
    IMG_0924.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 64
Don, your boat is here, why aren't you? We really have had a nice winter.

Don, your boat is here, why aren't you? We really have had a nice winter.

Long story, Parks. We now have to get over to the mountains to clear downed trees at the cabin. The propane truck can't get in to deliver fuel. Too much stuff!!!!

I think our traditional March 1 first trip of the year will be delayed just a bit. Amazingly, the water was clear and it was in the mid-60s here just a couple weeks ago.

Attachments

• IMG_20150222_140459.jpg
    IMG_20150222_140459.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 82
Back
Top Bottom