Only Boat Tools Needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

THD

Guru
Saw this sign today on a friend's boat, thought it was pretty apropos.

It even comes wit a Flowchart to help in diagnosing problems!

Attachments

• Boat Tools.jpg
    Boat Tools.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 178
  • Flow Chart.jpg
    Flow Chart.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 187
Missing one tool---a hammer. That will complete the kit.

And - ->

Polymer: Shoe Goo, in application tubes - A Must-Have water proof adhesive/sealant... for… aboard boat, in car/truck, at home, in work-shop. Great for shoes… and soooo very much more! :thumb:

Shoe Goo was created in 1972 by Lyman Van Vliet, a 45-year old senior executive at Hughes Aircraft Co.

When I had rally cars, if it couldn`t be fixed with wire or tape, it couldn`t be fixed. A hammer was useful too.

One more for the boating world. Wax toilet bowl rings (preferably new), for those times when something leaking needs to stop. If you need them, you won't care though.

Greetings,
Mssrs. hm & BK. Hmmm....shouldn't that be a BFH? No sense hitting something unless you can hit it really hard and there's a very good chance of breaking it. Waste of energy to fiddle around with too small a "tuning" instrument IMO.
hlkng.gif

I've seen the "tuning hammer" work 55 miles off Cape May NJ. Don't leave home without one!

Last edited:
My one time boat partner, my brother-in-law, had an affinity for "baling wire". He said it worked for him!! (For you non-farm folks, it's a very special blend of flexible steel wire that when used on a boat is guaranteed to turn to a ball of dripping rust in less than 30 days .) :facepalm:

BFH. Took me a minute to figure that out. I like it. In fact, the Admiral has one.

:hide:

"Missing one tool---a hammer. That will complete the kit. " As they say at the Harley dealership ,, Don't use force , get a BIGGER hammer!

Back
Top Bottom