Who is going!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wataworld

Vessel Name
Wataworld
Vessel Make
Defever 44+5
2015 DeFever Cruisers Rendezvous
Big, international rendezvous in North Palm Beach, Florida, March 20 through 23, 2015

This will be a good Rendezvous with not many slips or tickets left for attendees . If you plan on attending but have not yet secured your tickets you better get on it, especially with cancellation available up to two days prior to the event there is no excuse.
Hotels are also filling up this time of the year, this weekend the Honda Classic will have 200,000 people in town, quite an increase compared to past years

Gerald

Not sure I will have the boat by then having trouble with the purchase

I went for the open house. And I have to say some of the nicest people we got on several boats and really enjoyed hearing their stories of when they bought their boat and where they have been or going.

This was our first Defever rendezvous as well. Great bunch of folks with a wealth of information to share and gorgeous boats to tour. The affair itself was organized and run flawlessly. One major takeaway: if gwkiwi is serving as auctioneer, resist the urge to scratch your head . . . it counts as a bid. :D

Is that the guy from Daytona with the 49 RPH

This was our first Defever rendezvous as well. Great bunch of folks with a wealth of information to share and gorgeous boats to tour. The affair itself was organized and run flawlessly. One major takeaway: if gwkiwi is serving as auctioneer, resist the urge to scratch your head . . . it counts as a bid. :D

That's how we raise money, the Kiwi way.

Glad you enjoyed the Rendeavous the weather was lovely for the event but it did a 180 today with a quick hail storm and torrential down poor.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom