Analog to NMEA 2000 Engine Monitoring

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Name
JAZ
Vessel Make
Ta Chaio/CT35
Is anybody using one of these devices to display there rpm, temp, voltage, and oil pressure on their gps. If so, what brand and was the install/setup straight forward?

I would look at the Actisense EMU, it's on my list. Planning on installing two one for genny and main.

Then Maretron Fuel Flow monitoring...

Hello,
I am using two Maretron EMU for my two Yanmar engines. It displays RPM, Temp, voltage but I have not gotten the oil pressure to work.
It is very easy to install.
Verify the EMU you choose will work with your engine. My understanding is that the performance varies by engine model, etc.
Henry

I'm using the Noland RS11 and I'm very satisfied with the results.

It's currently set up to monitor RPMs, oil pressure, coolant temp, and voltage from each engine. I could get more values if I bought a 2nd RS11, but haven't decided yet if I really need that.

The data displays nicely on my Garmin chartplotter. I especially like displaying the RPM data right on the chart, so I can always keep the engines in synch. As support for N2K grows, there will be more devices and interfaces that can display this data. Maybe one day it'll be available via WiFi to apps on phones or tablets.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom