Order Your Trawler Forum Shirts!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

No Mast

Guru
Vessel Name
Moana Huaka'i
Vessel Make
Selene 53
After going thru various design options and revisions, I am happy to submit the design for the Trawler Forum shirts!! (Thank you FlyWright and Boydster for helping!)

Don’t miss out; order now. I don’t know if there will be another production run of these!!

Attached are options for men, women and kids. The T-shirts are heavier cotton, and the Pima shirts are very light cotton. You can order the Forum design on any shirt, polo, or sweatshirt, in the attachments. The polo shirts will only be made with the logo on the front, unless you specifically request the graphic on the back.

This is NOT a thick plastic appliqué on the shirts. These are silkscreened by hand using inks. I have a few other shirts from this group and their graphics are very light feeling, especially after 3 washes or so. They also hold up very well in the long run.

I will follow up with instructions on how to order. Cost is as follows (Page #’s are on the bottom right of each page):

Page # Cost Item
Page 01 $29 Classic crew Necks
Page 02 $33 specialty dyed crew necks
Page 03 $33 specialty dyed crew necks
Page 04 $33 specialty dyed crew necks
Page 05 $38 pima short sleeve
Page 06 $44 pima long sleeve
Page 07 $58 pima polo
Page 08 $52 Pique polo
Page 09 $35 men's long sleeve crew (basic)
Page 09 $39 men’s Long sleeve crew specialty dyed
Page 10 $36 v-neck t
Page 11 $38 women's pima v
Page 12 $38 women's short sleeve pima
Page 12 $47 women’s long sleeve pima
Page 13 $29 women's short sleeve mini t
Page 13 $31 women’s long sleeve mini t
Page 14 $33 specialty dyed mini t
Page 15 $29 women's baby rib short sleeve
Page 15 $32 baby rib long sleeve
Page 16 $29 Womens Scoop neck
Page 16 $33 Womens Scoop neck specialty dyed
Page 16 $62 women's pullover
Page 17 $21 Kids Crew and Girls T (Short sleeves)
Page 17 $24 Kids Long sleeve crew

Additional costs will be shipping and credit card processing fees.
For reference USPS bubble envelope flat rate is $6.10 and Medium box is $12.65 within US. For international deliveries we will figure out the shipping cost as needed.
CC Fees are 2.9% of the total order plus $0.30 (Figure $1.32 extra on a basic shirt order)

Final note, no one is making a profit on this. There is no tax because all you are doing is reimbursing me for the actual cost of the shirt, shipping and processing.

Attachments

• Trawler Forum Shirt Design.jpg
    Trawler Forum Shirt Design.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 428
  • Captains Selections.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 546
  • Admirals Selections.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 162
  • Kids Selections.pdf
    300.1 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
HOW TO ORDER YOUR SHIRTS:

To order PM us (no mast) the following info:
PLEASE DONT POST YOUR ORDER, SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE

TF username:
Email:

Item 1
Page #:
Item name:
Qty:
Color:
Size:

Item 2
Page #:
Item name:
Qty:
Color:
Size:

Send me the above on any other additional items you want.

I will send you an email via PayPal. The email will be from Harry Lavallen via PayPal (member@paypal.com).

The email will have a “Pay Now” button. You can use your PayPal account to reimburse me or towards the bottom there will be a link to pay using your credit card.

IMPORTANT: I will ship to your billing address unless you select change address and enter something different.

Once I have everybody’s orders and start the production run, expect two weeks for me to get them and then a week or a week and a half more for you to get it.

I am not in the T-shirt business so officially all orders are final, barring any manufacturer defects. Unofficially, I will be getting some spares so if you need to swap sizes I may be able to accommodate you (although it may be a different style or color) I’ll be happy to trade with what we have.

Last edited:
Confusing.What's with this slide thing?

Slides-- look at the PDFs attached they show you shirt options. Maybe I should have called them page numbers.

Update - I changed it to page numbers to make it easier. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi No Mast

Here's my order and thanks for coordinating this:

Item 1
Slide 09
Name: Long sleeve crew special dyed
Color: ti leaf dyed
size: large

Item 2
Slide 11
Name: Prima V
Color: Graphite
size: x-large

Item 3
Slide 17
Name: Kids Girl
Color: White
size: Medium

Item 4
Slide 17
Name: Kids long sleeve crew

All shirts to include the TF logo (as shown)

Thanks

Hi No Mast

Here's my order and thanks for coordinating this:

Item 1
Slide 09
Name: Long sleeve crew special dyed
Color: ti leaf dyed
size: large

Item 2
Slide 11
Name: Prima V
Color: Graphite
size: x-large

Item 3
Slide 17
Name: Kids Girl

Item 4
Slide 17
Name: Kids long sleeve crew

All shirts to include the TF logo (as shown)

Thanks

Email is: frigon8@hotmail.com

Nice job on the shirt. Is the picture on the back mandatory?

I'm pretty sure I can get T-shirts without it. Just put a note in your PM to me and I'll do it.

Of course Polo's come without it to begin with.

Francois - If you can send me a PM with the order it'll make it much easier for me to track!!

Confirming receipt of orders from:
Francois
Dutchman45
Knuckelbuster
Insequent

Thanks to feedback from members we've been able to secure better pricing for all shirts! We need a few more orders to secure this price! So please order your shirts!!

Page 01 $23.20 Men’s Classic crew Necks
Pages02/03/04 $26.40 Men’s Specialty dyed crew necks
Page 05 $32.80. Men’s pima short sleeve
Page 06 $35.30 Men’s pima long sleeve
Page 07 $46.40 Men’s pima polo
Page 08 $41.60 Men’s Pique polo
Page 09 $28.00 Men's long sleeve crew (basic)
Page 09 $31.20 Men’s Long sleeve crew specialty dyed
Page 10 $28.80 Men’s V-neck T
Page 11 $32.80 Women's pima V-neck
Page 12 $32.80 Women's short sleeve pima
Page 12 $37.60 Women’s long sleeve pima
Page 13 $23.20 Women's short sleeve mini T
Page 13 $24.80 Women’s long sleeve mini T
Page 14 $26.40 Women’s specialty dyed mini T
Page 15 $23.20 Women's baby rib short sleeve T
Page 15 $25.60 Women’s baby rib long sleeve T
Page 16 $23.20 Women’s Scoop neck T
Page 16 $26.40 Women’s Scoop neck specialty dyed
Page 16 $49.60 Women's pullover hoodie
Page 17 $16.80 Kids Crew and Girls T (Short sleeves)
Page 17 $19.20 Kids Long sleeve crew

I'll be placing the order soon. If you want a shirt please let me know!!

If you are still able to take the order on this Friday I will be ordering two then. The boat bucks this month had to go to injectors and engine work. :)

Absolutely, I'll wait till I get your order.

Will you be billing us once you order? I didn't get a paypal notice yet.

I'll send all the PayPal invoices once folks stop sprinkling in orders. I want to place just one order with them for ALL the shirts once everyone pays.

But I think some folks were dissuaded by the original price, and that's why we renegotiated better pricing. I'm just not sure everyone knows we have better pricing and not sure how best to get that out there

Yes, please if you want a shirt please PM me the order. And don't worry if you don't have paypal, you can use any credit card to reimburse me

Are the shirts available other than in white?

Yes, there are different kinds of shirts in many colors available. Look at the first post of this thread, there are attached PDFs with all your options. Ignore that pricing though as we have better prices from them now.

I'm kind of surprised there are not more folks ordering shirts...

Yea me too. I got feedback on pricing and I worked on that. No other feedback really. Well in any event if anyone wants a TF shirt please place your order. I'd like to get production going next week

I have orders for 42 shirts!!!! If you want to be included please order as we need to cut this off at some point so we can place the order with the manufacturer

Look at Post #1 for options but ignore that pricing we negotiated better pricing as reflected in another post in this thread

Orders are still coming in, we're up to 50 shirts!! If you want one there's still time, look at post #1 attachments for options and look at post #12 for new pricing (we have enough shirts that new pricing is set).

We're flying down to the boat for a long weekend and when we get back we'll start closing this out, sending out links for payment and getting the order placed. You can pay with any credit card.

2 long sleeve crew neck
1 short sleeve dyed crew neck
Kona coffee dyed XL

Ahem....that's not how it's done, sir. :facepalm:

Please return to posts #1 & 2 and read all instructions for an indication of where you went awry. Please feel free to PM me if you'd like additional guidance in the purchase process. :D

EDIT:

This message with its contact info has been deleted and sent to No Mast via PM as a public service from your TF Site Team to help protect you from spammers.

To others, please send this info via PM to No Mast to avoid the possibility of data mining.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom