View Single Post
Old 01-27-2015, 09:21 AM   #164
BandB
Guru

City: Fort Lauderdale. Florida, USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art View Post
Yo, WB

5/10 mph above speed limit is bout all you can consistently get away with, and that's the extra I average too. 5/10 xtra mph is about how much is realized while letting a one or two "Copper-Stopper" speedsters pull ahead. I agree completely - don't put others' lives in danger on the road for extra speed or otherwise. I don't drink (or smoke wacky tobackie)... so... no problem there ~ ~ ~ ! Lots of fun cruisen in my 67 Wildcat though. Passing in overdrive with 360 hp and near 500 lbs fpt can be a thrill! Only a few thousand miles on completely rebuilt engine - by a renowned professional race car machinist and fine mechanics!!
Wifey B: In NC only 5. Other places, like 10. Yeah a quick pass or a fast acceleration here and there. Zero to 60 in 3 sec. They say 197 top speed but I'll never freaking know that, they could be making that number up for all I know. 560 hp. And a target car for highway patrol if there ever has been one. So better not go in the fastest pack because if they can only get one, then you're it.
BandB is offline   Reply With Quote