I got a boat !!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bogranjac1

Well..............after some protracted negotiations we have concluded the sale of 'Nimiane'.

Used 1999 FINN 8 Boat For Sale - boatpoint.com.au

I didn't derive much pleasure from the actual negotiations.
However finally buying her and realising the great pleasure in knowing she is mine at price we both managed to shake on was very satisfying. :thumb:
Thanks to those who related their buying experiences.
Brett

Very exciting, great fun when you step on board your own new (to you) boat.

That boat should bob around like a duck in some wickedly insane wave conditions!

Congratulations!

Ted

She's beautiful! Glad you finally got her. Ben

I remember the boat and its smaller brother/sister coming to the market years ago. The concept is as interesting now as then. I`m sure you will enjoy it, a special design.

Well..............after some protracted negotiations we have concluded the sale of 'Nimiane'.

Used 1999 FINN 8 Boat For Sale - boatpoint.com.au

I didn't derive much pleasure from the actual negotiations.
However finally buying her and realising the great pleasure in knowing she is mine at price we both managed to shake on was very satisfying. :thumb:
Thanks to those who related their buying experiences.
Brett

Congrats!!! Interesting looking boat design.

But... Am I a little screwy - don't bother to answer that!

Or, are there pictures of at least two different actual boats in the sale ad link??

Last edited:
Congrats!!! Interesting looking boat design.

But... Am I a little screwy - don't bother to answer that!

Or, are there pictures of at least two different actual boats in the sale ad link??
Q1. Not answered.
Q2. Art, think Studebaker. It may resemble 2 boats joined together but it`s not. Reminds me of UK lifeboats seen stationed along the coast. Buoyancy looks amazing.

Art,
True, she is a bit difficult to rationalise on a trailer on land.
Here is some "Art for Arts sake."........
we can appreciate the double ender concept clearer pictured on water.
regards
Brett

Attachments

• ca13d20c86d1111eddba06bd5a4fc651.jpg
    ca13d20c86d1111eddba06bd5a4fc651.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 139
  • finn8 21.jpg
    finn8 21.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 123
Thanks, Brett - For screwen me eyes back straight. Now I gots da picture. And, those are good pictures too! Cool boat. Looking forward to hear your adventures.

Art

Congratulations cool boat .

That's a cool boat! Congrats.

Looks like fun! Sincere congrats!

Brett, I have had to go back to your link a couple of times to get the layout in my head. 2 V berths is certainly pretty unique. What fun it would be to pull into a new harbor with that boat. It definitely would be the center of attention. Really cool.:socool: Thanks for posting.:thumb:

When you say, I'm going to the V Berth, you have to go in circles like a dog does before he lays down. :rofl:

Just kidding, interesting boat and congrats!!

Back
Top Bottom