Howdy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Joint Effort

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Bad Idea
Vessel Make
36 Albin
New guy from NC, John, and Gal from San Diego, Kris. We just acquired a new to us 36 Albin aft. We are looking forward to the adventures ahead.

Welcome

share some pictures

We had an Albin 25 in the Albineer's of BC club and it frequently gets turned into a party barge. Almost all the boats in that club are Albin 25s.

Welcome to Trawler Forum.

Welcome Aboard!
By the way, in case you were wondering, your anchor is too small, it's the wrong kind and you don't have enough chain.

Welcome Aboard!
By the way, in case you were wondering, your anchor is too small, it's the wrong kind and you don't have enough chain.

Ha. That is what she said... Until We anchored on a mushroom anchor tied to a string.

Southport NC, to be more specific

We are hoping to make a trip to the Bahamas later this year. I am very adventurous but do not have a genny on board. I am hoping to use a Honda 2000 to run the ac and install a 200 amp ambulance aux alternator with the hope of running the heat pump while underway. My toy hauler ac requires 3k gen but by the looks of this little heat pump and hearing it run I believe this will work. I did not want to use a primary alt for this because of the possible long duty cycle. I do not have any specs on the heat pump yet. just thinking...

John

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom