New Member from Branford, CT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Prhugret

Vessel Name
KATHLEEN
Vessel Make
1991 Jefferson Sundeck Marlago 43
My wife Kathy and I own a 1987 Fu Hwa 36' trawler with a Ford Lehman 160 HP Turbo. We are both retired and love to cruise with our 3 year old Italian Water dog (Lagatto Romagnolo) "Willow".

I like to do all of my own work including electrical, plumbing and of course mechanical.

Welcome aboard.

welcome aboard

post some pictures

Welcome . I just bought a Trinka 10 ft dinghy from Branford ,CT. and shipped it to Tn. The sail rig to the boat is somewhere up there .

Greetings,
Welcome aboard to you both and for Willow...

trampoline_dog.gif

From one Fu Hwa owner to another, we love our Taiwanese Tub Classic and welcome to this forum.

Welcome - now if I only lived closer to Lenny's I'd suggest we go out for a giant plate of clams - whole belly of course.

Branford Ct.

Hi,
Welcome!
We have a 36' Albin located in Branford as well.

John and Kathy

My wife Kathy and I own a 1987 Fu Hwa 36' trawler with a Ford Lehman 160 HP Turbo. We are both retired and love to cruise with our 3 year old Italian Water dog (Lagatto Romagnolo) "Willow".

I like to do all of my own work including electrical, plumbing and of course mechanical.

Happy New Year

We are Trawler owners in Branford Ct.as well.

JCDSAIL

Welcome aboard

Sergio "Alemao" Sztancsa
Sent from my iPhone, using Trawler Forum

Welcome to the forum!

I knew a Jeff Leonard from the Short Beach section of Branford. Would you be he? We were in Explorer scouts together--if my 74 year old memory serves!

Welcome Aboard, I have a 36 foot Albin. A brother to your T.T. Mine has a N.A. engine which I just had rebuilt. I love the boat.

pete

We truly loved the Albin as she was our first trawler. Went as far north as Bar Harbor, ME and Plattsburg, NY (tooh the Hudson/Champlain Canal waterways as opposed to the St. Lawrence. We've been south as far as the lower Chesapeake via the Chesapeake/Delaware Canal and outside. Has most of your boating been in the Wisconsin area?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom