R O Plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Martin J

Guru
Vessel Name
Artemis
Vessel Make
Cheoy Lee 67
Afternoon all

I recently purchased a Offshore Marine labs (Village Marine) 500GPD R O Unit. Whereas I can fathom most things out, I'm looking for the wiring diagram and the manual for it. Does anyone out there have one of these units?
The model # is A 051516

Really would appreciate any info. I emailed Parker Ind The new owners of VMT (village Marine Tech) the owners of Offshore Marine Labs. But cannot seem to get a reply from the emails I've sent.

Afternoon all

I recently purchased a Offshore Marine labs (Village Marine) 500GPD R O Unit. Whereas I can fathom most things out, I'm looking for the wiring diagram and the manual for it. Does anyone out there have one of these units?
The model # is A 051516

Really would appreciate any info. I emailed Parker Ind The new owners of VMT (village Marine Tech) the owners of Offshore Marine Labs. But cannot seem to get a reply from the emails I've sent.

All I have to say is good luck, and God bless you.

The numbers you listed look like the s/n not the model #. We have an Off Shore/Village Marine "No-Frills" series (450 gpd) which is now called the "LTM" series (500 gpd). It's been a reliable, solid unit after 7 years of use including 100% of our water for 11 out of 12 months one year. We are going into our 3rd membrane though.

The big regional offices have always been good for support. I'd call San Diego or Fort Lauderdale.

I have the manual for the pic I posted and would be happy to scan any pages for you.

Attachments

• Hobo Complete 121.jpg
    Hobo Complete 121.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
HI Larry
I see your system is the no frills. Sadly the manual may not be sufficient when you see mine. The model is correct it's stamped on the front of the machine. The 2 black plates when removed show more electronics than a SSB radio. Bells and whistles abound with auto salinity diverters etc.
Worked on r/o units 30 years ago, but alas the brain now needs help!
Anyway if you could judge If your information would be useful I would appreciate it.

Martin

Attachments

• ro unitIMAG0183.jpg
    ro unitIMAG0183.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 130
  • RO Unit IMAG0184.jpg
    RO Unit IMAG0184.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 122
That is an old one! I'd take the parts and turn into a "No-Frills" custom by Martin. :)

Get rid of all the automated stuff and go manual/kiss. Any additional parts to get it up and running are off the shelf.

Even with the wiring diagram, the relays/sensors on your unit are old school and might be hard to source.

Back
Top Bottom