Trident 101/102 or Sealand Odorsafe Plus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

johnw

Vessel Name
Gatsby
Vessel Make
Viking 63CPMY
Hi
I am planning to replace all the sanitation hose due to calcification buildup.
After research it seems that the most recommended hose is Trident 101 or 102 and Sealand Odorsafe Plus.
Sealand Odorsafe Plus hose is sold through Seabreeze Industries but I cannot find anyone in Oz selling Trident 101/102 hose.
Is Trident hose available in Australia?

Ozzly enough Sealand hose originally was made in Australia. Sealand imported it, rebranded it and sold it here. It was the best hose period. It is quite stiff and any bends had to be a big radius. I have some. It is now ~15 yrs old and still no detectable odour. I just have to remove it and I'd smack it on the dock to free the salt buildup and then reinstall. My hose pieces are relatively short, each about 5 ft and relatively accessible.

I used to have a link to the mfgr. but I either wiped it or it's so buried I can't find it, sorry.

Of coure I'm in Arizona and my boat is British Columbia although I don't think the original mfgrs. name is on it.

Ask around of any mfgrs local to you. Maybe they know who although it could now be out of production but it might be worth a few questions.

It was not cheap though, even 15 yrs ago.

Upon a reread, try what I do. Just be sure you cover the end nearest you and aim the other end out over the water. Sounds gross but it works.

Back
Top Bottom