kk 42 with twins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jimbob

Vessel Name
SEEKER
Vessel Make
Trans Pac Eagle 32
Saw 77 model 42 kk on yacht world with twin engines:confused: Thought they were all single. I guess I need a short history, any one here ever heard of such?

Saw 77 model 42 kk on yacht world with twin engines:confused: Thought they were all single. I guess I need a short history, any one here ever heard of such?

I believe there were only a few built with twins. One of them build in the 80s sold a few months ago in FL.

We learned a saying at our first Krogen Rendezvous in October: "If you've seen one Krogen, you've seen one Krogen!" Every one is just a little different.

Mike Metts
KK 42-165
Virginia Beach, VA

Sent from my iPad using Trawler Forum

A Twin KK 42 Still on Yachtworld

There were 5 or 6 built according to a source at KK Yachts. There is one on Yachtworld with a current price of about $84000. It is in Ontario as of 12/19/2014.

Tom
Perseverance2

That twin Krogen shows up under a search for Krogan. Somehow they misspelled Krogen with an a.

There were 5 or 6 built according to a source at KK Yachts. There is one on Yachtworld with a current price of about $84000. It is in Ontario as of 12/19/2014.

Tom
Perseverance2

That's the one that brought up the question, it had two things that made me wonder about it,twins and it was under $100,000 :D

That's the one that brought up the question, it had two things that made me wonder about it,twins and it was under $100,000 :D

Canada, winter, old. There's two times of the year to buy cheap-winter up north, and peak hurricane season in Florida.

Back
Top Bottom