Where is this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SteveandZoila

Vessel Name
Miss Rita
Vessel Make
2004 Heritage East
Picture attached, I don't remember were I got this. We are going to Florida this week and would like to find this harbor.

I've been there. Just can't quite get clarity on the area. Maybe another pic would help?

Boots Randolph's Dinner Club in Printers Alley?

Must be Whiteout Pass, obviously in a white-out condition.

No luck

I have tried as an attachment and insert image, no luck. Inset image shows up as one big pic but thread posting and site gone! I do attachment in e-mail all the time.

Iirc this website has a 10 post minimum before it lets you put a pic in. Make 10 posts quickly. Then re try

Here is the photo SteveandZoila was trying to post, he would like to know if anyone recognizes the location..........

Attachments

• FL bay.jpg
    FL bay.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
You'll need to go to the Bahamas to find that marina. I believe it's Boat Harbour in Marsh Harbour in the Abacos.

I was going to guess Treasure Cay in the Abacos.

Thanks

Thanks Capt.Bill 11, I googled earth, the whole gulf coast and the keys and could not find it. You are right, Wish I could find a place that inviting in the USA. Thanks again. Steve

Actually Steve, it isn't very far from the USA! And although it is an inviting place, I much prefer the atmosphere at the Jib Room (Marsh Harbour Marina.)

Actually Steve, it isn't very far from the USA! And although it is an inviting place, I much prefer the atmosphere at the Jib Room (Marsh Harbour Marina.)

:thumb: +1 for the Jib Room and Marsh Harbour Marina.

The Sea of Abaco is like a large lake. Beautiful protected water with a multitude of cruising destinations. It is so close to the US. After about a 60 mile crossing you are in mostly protected water. Green Turtle Cay is about 160 miles from US shore.

Jib room

Great, I am making my list, now I have to buy a boat!! Steve

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom