I am amazed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andy G

Hospitality Officer
Vessel Name
Sarawana
Vessel Make
IG 36 Quad Cabin
Over the years we have amassed some 10,000 members, however the thread on humour alone has had nearly 43,000 hits.

There is obviously something I don't understand about this on line club.

Who are these people, that will take the trouble to seek out Trawler Forum just to check out the funny pages!

Andy
Am I correct that "hits" measures views as opposed to members so that my checking the humor thread 10 times in the last year is reflected in 10 hits.

I would speculate that the 43,000 hits the joke thread has gotten just shows that many of us have a sense of humor and like to brighten our day with a good joke.

BTW, did you hear the one about.....

Andy
Am I correct that "hits" measures views as opposed to members so that my checking the humor thread 10 times in the last year is reflected in 10 hits.

That is correct sir. I'm willing to guess of all those hits far far less than 2,000 would be considered unique.

With 600 posts, it would only take about 70 people to view the thread 43000 times if viewing one joke per visit. I subscribe to the thread so I get an email when a new post appears. Often I'll just read the joke on my email alert, but often I'll visit the thread to see if there are others in line after that post.

Can you tell I'm retired?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom