• Trawler Forum Classified Posting Guidelines
    • We expect ads placed to be related to the topic of this forum.
    • Ads that are inactive for 180 days or longer may be moved to the Classified Archive and locked. Ads may be relisted if the item is still current. Alternatively, owners may contact a Moderator to reinstate an archived ad.
    • The Classified section is for advertising, members are asked to refrain from posting discussions to a Classified Ad. Please start a discussion thread or PM the owner for discussions.
    • Do not hijack another member's ad by posting unsolicited commentary. Example: if a member has posted an ad offering an anchor for sale, don't add a post to his thread stating that you have an anchor you'd like to get rid of also. Posts deemed as unsolicited commentary may be removed.
    • For your own security, do NOT include your e-mail or phone number in your ad. Instead request that interested parties contact you via PM (private message) to provide owners contact info.
    • Brokers, Dealers, or those with a commercial interest in a sale are prohibited from posting in Classifieds.
    • Only Trawler Forum Commercial Members may post ads in the Commercial section. You must be a designated Commercial Member to start threads in this section of the forum. (Contact a moderator if you have questions about this)
    • Don't post links to commercial sites where you are also offering the boat, such as eBay, Craigslist or Yachtworld, etc. unless it contains a more in-depth description, additional information or pictures.
    • Place only one ad per item (you may repost only when your ad has expired and been removed).
    For Sale ads MUST include:
    • Asking price
    • Clear statement whether you are the owner or non-owner (posting for friend, relative, or acquaintance)
    • Don't forget to select: FOR SALE, WANTED or FREE in the Title block.
    All ads should also include ALL the following:
    • Pertinent maintenance and condition information
    • Exterior picture or pictures
    • Interior picture or pictures (boats)
    For maximum impact & exposure, it is suggested the Ad Title include: Year, Manufacturer, Model, Length, Price, and Location or at the very top of the ad body. When your item has sold or the ad is no longer relevant: Please post a Reply to the ad that the item is SOLD or click "Report Post" on post 1 of the thread to ask a moderator to archive the ad. Ads may be moved or removed by our staff at any time for any reason. All ads must comply with site rules. Thanks for your cooperation.
  • Avoid Scams.

Our classifieds are free and anyone registered here is welcome to post an ad.
    Be aware that there are unscrupulous folks out there. Avoid any interaction that seems odd to you or �feels� wrong. Inquiries from unknown buyers, buyers �agents� and other non-traditional approaches should be treated with extreme caution.

Beware of unsolicited contacts offering to put you in touch with someone else who is buying or selling via e-mail or text.

Do not post your e-mail address or phone number in a classifieds ad.

Hints that you may be dealing with a Scammer:
    • Seller or Buyer approaches you via a direct email or PM and then steers you to an off-site communication method (text or email).
    • No posts or very few forum posts.
    • Recent forum membership
    • Insists on conducting negotiations via email or text rather than PM
    • Requires payment via Bank Transfer, BitCoin/CryptoCurrency, WesternUnion or other unsecured method.
    • Buyer or Seller suggests Paypal "Friends and Family" payment. Paypal is a good way to arrange payment but an invoice for goods and services should be used rather than "Friends and Family". "Friends and Family" avoids fees BUT there is no recourse if the transaction runs aground. Friends and Family is for gifts only. There is no protection for Friends and Family transactions, so never ever use it to buy something.
    • Declines to allow viewing the item before proceeding with the transaction.

For Sale: 2 in Perko sea strainer , and STUFF

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FF

Guru
Back in FL and its time to empty my storage shed.,,,,

2 inch Perko bronze sea strainer $130Ea (pair)

Teak Grand Banks folding table mounted on air spring pedestal, heavy duty , photo on GB site $399.

Super fancy Euro Helm chair , new never installed about $2K at dealer $500 .

Pedestal fish chair with base for EZ removal , white aluminum. $100.

About 10 ft 1 inch wide HD 1/2 round bronze rub rail, $10.00 per ft.

3 Used Bronze opening ports 14.5 x 6.5 inside 18x10.25 outside $150 ea.

Pick up at my dock or drive on over to Ortona.

860-346-5008

What is the max seat height for the helm chair?

With the seat cushion uncompressed the MAX height is 38-39 inches.

Lowering on the air spring it will go down 10 inches to 28-29 as a MIN.

I do not think the height could be changed by modifying the air spring.

Our current internet is slower than dial up , but I might be able to post a photo if you are interested.

call me,I dont usually go on the computer except 5-7am

I'll measure today but I think its going to be a few inches short.

I'll measure today but I think its going to be a few inches short.

Short is better than long.

A 6 inch plywood pad is a snap, cutting a hole in the PH floor would be a drag!

Going to have to pass. Thanks anyway.

SOLD ! the pair of 2 inch sea water strainers on their way UPS to CANADA.

The rest of the goodies are still for sale , will attempt again to post the Euro Seat , the item with the most interest.

My computer Guru (the bride sez) 3000x4000 is probably too large , so never gets sent.

Will shrink it somehow and attempt again tomorrow.

Last edited:
please send me pictures of the seat also what color is it

Where is ortona? Interested in table. Photos? Dimensions?

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    111.3 KB · Views: 110
  • 002(2).JPG
    002(2).JPG
    113.7 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Nice helm chair . Do you have anymore bronze cleats like I bought from you before ? Do you have a picture of the bronze ports ? You know how I like that bronze .

Pack Mule , sorry you got the last of those beauties.
But I did save a 15 in for mid ship mounting close to the door , to run the Erie barge canal again.

The bronze ports are very heavy , the thru the hull portion flange is 2 inches deep .

Look like they are Ronstand .pattern , buy not sure

UPS will be a bear for them!

The helm chair is imported from Holland ,

Zwaardus mfg.

Ortona is in Florida , about 15 miles west of lake O.

The table photos can be seen on the Grand Banks for sale board , IAGBO :: Log in

I am not a member there and am not allowed to view the pictures/forums. Can you post pictures here or send them to me?
Thanks
Scott

From the GB board,,,
I have what I am told an original GB TEAK table from the GB woody era.

It is just over 2 ft square , and flaps hinge open another 1 ft on either side to about 4ft x 2 ft.

When open the surface is white Formica inset in teak.

The table is mounted on a modern aluminum seat pedestal that goes up and down with an air spring , rotates 360 deg

The sea slide mechanisms have been modified to allow the table to slide with the touch of a lever.

I am putting a dinette into my coach and am undecided weather to build a table or install this , rescued from our last coach when it was sold.

It is splendid , and perhaps there is a GB owner that is looking to restore his pride and joy.

Located in CT till Nov , and could be brought to FL via I 95 after that.

Its is true a piece of art work , and history and priced as such $600. Complete , ready to bolt down.

Took measurements and the table is 25 1/2 inches square.
With both flaps open the size becomes 51 1/4 wide , one flap and its 38 1/2 wide

The pedestal is very robust and in the down position the table is 18 inches high in the up position 31 inches., an air spring assists when raising

The seat portion of the mount will allow the table top to slide from side to side ,and locks every half inch or so.

The table could be shipped as two pieces , the pedestal and the top ,

Attachments

• shrunk table top.jpg
    shrunk table top.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 277
  • shrunk table open.jpg
    shrunk table open.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 264
  • shrunk  bronze windoes   3.jpg
    shrunk bronze windoes 3.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 268
Last edited:
nice chair but color wont work for me

The fancy Dutch helm chair has a deposit ,

so the last chair is an outside white aluminum fishing chair with cushions.

$100.

The foot rest is adjustable in height.

The Dutch chair was new and perfect , this is used , but perfectly useable .

Attachments

• shrunk fishing chair front.jpg
    shrunk fishing chair front.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 98
  • shrunk fishing chair rear.jpg
    shrunk fishing chair rear.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 91
  • shrunk  bronze windoes   3.jpg
    shrunk bronze windoes 3.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 238
Last edited:
Curious; text description/price of GB table doesn't seem to match up w/photo; perhaps I missed something?

What is the Question?

The white formica insert is only seen when the table leafs are opened up.

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom