View Single Post
Old 11-30-2014, 10:54 AM   #19
healhustler
Guru

City: Longboat Key, FL
Vessel Name: Bucky
Vessel Model: Krogen Manatee 36 North Sea
Jim: Thanks for asking those questions about the apparent positioning of GH and their future. The new N-37 build is some positive news indeed. I've had the privilege of being aboard all the GH models, and upon arrival in Green Cove Springs, I was sure that the GH-series was what fitted the needs of my Admiral and I the best. After Eric's tour, it was evident that for us, the jewel was really the N-series. For sure, the GH-series had more living space, but when you see that engine room and cavernous bosons locker of the N-series, it solves so many other issues of cruising and living aboard that a dedicated salon does not. The N-series pilothouse is big, full of light, and cube--wise is probably about the same as my Manatee salon. The drop-down TV over the helm area was ideal for our kind of salon usage, which is kicking back on the couch or settee for a movie. In structure and layout, the boat is what we want for HOW we use a boat. There's at least one former Manatee owner who is now in a GH, which kind-of confirms the preferences for space and economy. The real plus is that my Admiral would have another stateroom in which to make her shoe closet!

"When life gets hard, eat marshmallows”.
healhustler is offline   Reply With Quote