Okay I think we all need at least one of these

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't know, the interior is a bit dark for me! :)

Woodsong....I think they call that "mood lighting."* LOL

Quite impressive!*
Then boats get a certain size they start carrying there other transportation besides dinks.* I have seem several mega yachts with cars, motor cycles and even helicopters in the Puget Sound. *We plan on carrying small motor cycles/scooters with us.* However cars are getting small/light enough?* *We have big 100+ ft commercial trawler that unload at our dock that could easily carry/stow as vehicle.* On PMM there was a person that bought a old commercial trawl that was going to take it to Samoa and they were going to take several vehicles along.* ***********

-- Edited by Phil Fill on Tuesday 19th of October 2010 08:59:31 PM

Doesnt look like a boat to me. Its too much space ship.
R.

This is proof some people have tastes alien to me.

Nary a cleat in sight .
How do you tie the darn thing off.
Must use pop ups.

SD

What you are looking at is a computer rendering, so they probably haven't gotten around to such mundane details as cleats!

Yeah I know.
Just wondered how she would look with dock lines and all the other stuff.

If you could afford a boat like that you could probably afford to hire*a*few of central Americans *to stand at the dock and hold it for you.

SD*

Hiya,
* Hey SD, the heck with central americans.* A plethora of large bosomed blonde bimbos is in*order on THAT vessel.

A vessel that sophisticated will have a positioning program, using bow and stern thrusters for side positioning and the main propulsion engines for fore and aft positioning. It will never need to be tied to any dock, or anchor, so won't need cleats or a windlass. It will need far more sundeack space for all of the deck ornaments that will be aboard.

Back
Top Bottom