Anristu radar cord

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pack Mule

TF Site Team
Vessel Name
Slo-Poke
Vessel Make
Jorgensen custom 44
My cord from my open array to the monitor has been cut and spliced back together . Can this be put back together with a male and female connector . It would make the install a lot easier . It has about 15 wires in the cord .

My cord from my open array to the monitor has been cut and spliced back together . Can this be put back together with a male and female connector . It would make the install a lot easier . It has about 15 wires in the cord .

I would use a euro terminal block.

Dumb question maybe but what is the difference in a euro block and reg terminal block .

Here ya go.
This is a euro block
%5Clarge%5Ctn_e-euro.jpg

This is a terminal block
4302846.jpg

You might try Simrad. Anritsu was the Japanese name for the radars from Simrad back in the early 90's.

Thanks guys . I like the euro just strip the wires and plug in . The PO had everything spliced together and each splice was wrapped with tin foil and the taped . It was a mess . I want to clean it up a bit. . The connection to the monitor is huge and it wouldn't go thru the radar mount bracket so I guess he just cut the cable .

The splice will be close the monitor inside the wheel house not exposed the weather .

The splice will be close the monitor inside the wheel house not exposed the weather .

Just make sure you add strain relief of some form so there's no tension on the wires.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom