Hello from lower Alabama

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TScottP

Vessel Name
Grinner
Vessel Make
42 Hatteras LRC MarkII
Hello from Daphne Alabama. The crew of "Grinner" a 1981 42' Hatteras LRC Mark II, is reporting aboard.

Scott & Carlene

Welcome aboard

Some of the best times I have had were in Fairhope.

Enjoy the forum.

Welcome aboard from Niceville!

Hello from Daphne Alabama. The crew of "Grinner" a 1981 42' Hatteras LRC Mark II, is reporting aboard.

Scott & Carlene

Hi Scott and Carlene,

Welcome to TF. Pretty friendly group here. Tell us some about your boat and cruising. We love pictures. I spent quite a bit is time around your area. I kept a boat at Orange Beach, and had a friend who lived in Daphne. He was one of the owners of WPMI channel 15.

Hatteras builds a great boat. However, as you cruise through the posts on TF you will find your anchor is too small, your anchor rode is too short, and both are the wrong kind.:D

Hi Scott and Carlene,

However, as you cruise through the posts on TF you will find your anchor is too small, your anchor rode is too short, and both are the wrong kind.:D

Alas, the story of my life, too small and not long enough.

Thanks for the welcome, looking fwd to the forum and all the wisdom and experience on here.

Scott

Welcome aboard.
Lived in Lake Forest 1983-1986...still have the yacht club there? Used to be pretty cool.
Named our yellow lab Daphne.

Welcome You have two good things going , great boat and LA.

Welcome aboard . Hope to be heading your way someday .

A welcome from the other LA. we have spent many summer "beach vacations" around there Orange Beach is my favorite. Where do you keep the Grinner

Welcome LA has some great cruising waters

A welcome from the other LA. we have spent many summer "beach vacations" around there Orange Beach is my favorite. Where do you keep the Grinner

She is at Barber Marina, north side of the ICW across from Orange Beach.

Welcome. Great boating area. We stopped in Mobile about 6 weeks ago. Friendly people.

Back
Top Bottom