Tonight from my boat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Moonstruck

Guru
Vessel Name
Moonstruck
Vessel Make
Sabre 42 Hardtop Express
Yeah, it's a little cool, but all is not bad in South Florida.

Attachments

• IMG_0531.jpg
    IMG_0531.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 94
Yeah, it's about 60 or so over here in Sarasota and I'm lovin it. Great work weather.

You are killing us northerners. Grand Rapids has had a foot of snow in the last couple days.....
Does it count if it is 60* in heated storage? Not so much.....
Hopefully next year we will be there too!

When are you heading down my way?

When are you heading down my way?

Hi Oliver,

With family holidays at home it looks like January. Instead of going back to the Bahamas, Lou wants to go down to Biscayne Bay and the Keys this winter. Maybe we can get together, and Parks won't know about it.:D

Nice Don.
I was away a while. How`s the Sarca going?
Around 30C in Sydney today, cooled by a sea breeze nearer the coast.

Hi Oliver,

With family holidays at home it looks like January. Instead of going back to the Bahamas, Lou wants to go down to Biscayne Bay and the Keys this winter. Maybe we can get together, and Parks won't know about it.:D

Yeah, we can always take the boat down to Elliot or Marine stadium are some nice places iv'e been told but never been to them. Maybe we could raft up. One of my friends lives in Miami and keeps his boat there too, would be great to get together and talk about boats. Yeah don't tell Parks!!:D

Feelin' a touch of hate!!! Going to 29F tonight. Last night was a few F colder. Grrrr. Brrr.

Hopin' to go south, but life is getting in the way.

Nice Don.
I was away a while. How`s the Sarca going?
Around 30C in Sydney today, cooled by a sea breeze nearer the coast.

Bruce, the Sarca is resting well on the bow. I had planned to get out to use it this week, but the weather was cold and windy. Besides, I had fuel injection problems on my diesel truck, and had to get that seen to. I guess it will be January. If Oliver and Moonstruck raft it will come in handy because his Rocna would probably not hold us.:D

Going home tomorrow, but I will pat the Sarca so it won't feel neglected.:)

Ok guys heading to thee boat in 4 days see you in Florida

brrrrrrrrrrrrr here

Going home tomorrow, but I will pat the Sarca so it won't feel neglected.:)

Get ready for a big change, Don. It was 19F at our place on Signal the other night. But we're in a micro-climate.

Ok guys heading to thee boat in 4 days see you in Florida

brrrrrrrrrrrrr here

Awwwe common, Thomasville is really in Florida. Is the restaurant still operating over at the Farmers Market on Smith Ave?

My late wife was from Thomasville. I loved the quail hunting around there. Her mom and stepdad lived on Clay St. We buried the last family member remaining in T'ville a couple of years ago.

Moonstruck

yes it is still there and the lady that owns it was in our store today trying to buy a antique canoe for her new theme restaurant in Tallahassee

My wife grew up on one of the smaller plantations and now a friend of ours owns it so we still get to go

We have some more Thomasvillys in your town Bunny and RJ moved earlier this year

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom