City: Perth
Vessel Name: M/V SOLSTICE
Vessel Model: Hendo "Special"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art View Post
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

OMG, OMG!!

What have I done? What have I done?? - - > It’s alive… the two headed Boat Restoration Giant has joined forces!! IT Lives!! LOL

There’ll be no end to what type restoration magic and marvels can come into existence from this point onward. These two boat-resto maniacs = "Super Computer" inside The Boat Restoro-World. I suggest all fans and watchers (such as I) put on really good UV 400 sunglasses each time we visit any thread these guys started… Ever Brighter Lights Will Flash!

I've succeeded in bringing two boat rebuilding/restoration GIANTS together in communication (self-pat on the back! lol). Two men that hundreds idolize for their vim and vigor… not to mention gumption, stick-to-itiveness and sheer will of reaching completion on finely done projects.

I adore their boat creations and will stay close as possible in watching all the magic they each perform on their chosen crafts. Reading their posts, as well as in-put posts carrying other fans recommendations, is a course in boat-resto magic that I've not experienced elsewhere. 1960's/70's when I worked on boats with experienced boatwrights in boatyards and a new boat builder in New England regions... I learned some magic then too... but... these guys are on magical-steroids!

Get It On Guys!

It don’t get no better than this! Period!

Happy Boat-Life Daze! - Art

PS: I herein give a pronounced mention to Boat Restorer Emeritus – Handle, “Scary” (i.e. Steve) on TF. His resto on a mid-1950’s 57’ Chris Craft was also nothing short of magic. Moto, in addition to visiting http://www.trawlerforum.com/forums/s55/im-about-start-project-older-chriscraft-6833.html ... you might like to cruise into TF search feature and see other boat-magic Scary speaks about. That Chris-Resto was truly a great thread to follow; similar to you two’s threads, chock-a-block full of boat-resto miracles.

To all other boat-resto magic producing, endless energy persons; please forgive me for not mentioning your names/handles/projects. Do realize that my hat is off to you and your accomplishments too!

Haha breathe Art ... Breathe hahaha

We are all a team on here mate. The attention may be on us but we didn't get where we are alone. It's people like you that help us, drive us and save our arses from mistakes.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Trawler Forum
Hendo78 is offline   Reply With Quote