Weird Battery Issue

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Art

I have a friend near my land home Thomasville that is a seller of historic military trucks he had one under a few batteries

he gave me that horrible website I had to email them

and by the way I just emailed her again and got a autoreply she is out of the office till Monda

I bought some for our Tractor at the farm in Louisiana and for the Farm in Georgia

When I saw this thread I thought of it and Marine use

Remember if aluminum can't be exposed to oxygen you can get crevice corrosion or pitting. Painting or covering aluminum is ok until moisture gets under the cover, then corrosion goes crazy, even on marine alloys. You are better off not painting your aluminum battery racks, just keep them clean and dry. If this is your first aluminum boat it is contrary to everything else we believe for corrosion prevention.

Look at any painted aluminum boat, check around seams or screws/bolts...

Art

I have a friend near my land home Thomasville that is a seller of historic military trucks he had one under a few batteries

he gave me that horrible website I had to email them

and by the way I just emailed her again and got a autoreply she is out of the office till Monda

I bought some for our Tractor at the farm in Louisiana and for the Farm in Georgia

When I saw this thread I thought of it and Marine use

Thanks! So you purchased via phone or email?? What was the approximate cost per a single battery size? Guess you are very satisfied. I would use in boat as well as classic car and truck. Also, why not in other vehicles too. I'll contact them next week to see if we can do some business together. Again, Thanks!

I called Battery Mat 800# on their silly site; spoke with outside rep... Not the sharpest blade on the knife! :nonono:

Anyway... here is link for purchase through a distributor: :thumb:

Battery Mart - Search

Cheers! - Art :D

Art:
Attached are copies of the FlowRite instructions that came with it. The filler part was $64, the bulb assembly is extra ($19). Total w/ shipping was $94.
Mine is for 6 volt golf cart batts, I think you can get this one for no more than 6 batts. I did not look at the ones for other set ups.
Mike

Last edited:
Art:
Attached are copies of the FlowRite instructions that came with it. The filler part was $64, the bulb assembly is extra ($19). Total w/ shipping was $94.
Mine is for 6 volt golf cart batts, I think you can get this one for no more than 6 batts. I did not look at the ones for other set ups.
Mike

Mike - Attached??

Tried to attach twice, no luck. Can email if you want, they're pdf files.

I think the same instruction sheet can be seen on their website.

OK, I'll check. My email in PM To you just in case! TY, Art

Art

Yes not real swift my first purchase was by email my next 2 I bought through a distributor in Baton Rouge

Back
Top Bottom