Mainship 34 Rum Runner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cyn143srog

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Cara Mia
Vessel Make
Mainship 34 Rumrunner
Hello,I'm new to the forum, my name is Roger. I have standing water on the port side under the head sink. I have checked all the water fittings and they are dry. Has anyone had this problem?
Thank You

Hello,I'm new to the forum, my name is Roger. I have standing water on the port side under the head sink. I have checked all the water fittings and they are dry. Has anyone had this problem?
Thank You

I had a 34 Pilot, but not with that problem. I think there is an outlet there that drains both the head and galley sinks. Is the standing water in the bilge or inside the cabinet?

Hull to deck joint? I had a similar problem, i found my leak by putting (tape) some paper towels around. Obviously this isn't a a fix but seeing where the water is coming from is the first step.

The water is in the cabinet. All the pipes seem to be dry. There is three pipes that connect into a box that drain overboard. Even after long periods with no rain I still have water. I will have to try paper towels and tape to see exactly where it's coming from.
Thank You for the information

AC condensate pan draining?

I think that the sink drain hoses have a loop to act as a trap. Do you think that the water could be coming from the lavatory faucet when it is turned on or even the sink drain when emptying the sink?

I've checked to see where the AC drains not near the sink, goes to a sump box in another area. I haven't checked the drain from the sink it seems dry, but it might of drained already. I will check that out when I'm down there.
Thank You All for your input.

My problem is the sink stopper. Where the bar goes into the drain is leaking and can't be tightened anymore.

Fill your sink up and let it drain slow and see if water comes from there.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom