bomac

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spartan

Anyone do business with bomac marine?
I'm thinking of buying a complete engine from them

All business with Greg Lilienthal ( bomac) are correct, quickly and fair- and i live en venezuela!!!

Greetings,
Welcome aboard. I've dealt with Bomac in the past when they were in Ft. Lauderdale. Only purchased oil coolers etc. Nice people to deal with and the prices at the time were QUITE competitive. Actually better than American Diesel for some items.

Howdy, I had one complete rebuild and another partial on my FL 120s on my MT44. They did a fantastic job and at a reasonable cost. I replaced four heat exchangers on the two engines, and all hoses and belts also. The cost was significantly less than one new engine. They do good work! Ben

Howdy, I had one complete rebuild and another partial on my FL 120s on my MT44. They did a fantastic job and at a reasonable cost. I replaced four heat exchangers on the two engines, and all hoses and belts also. The cost was significantly less than one new engine. They do good work! Ben
If you don't mind, how long ago?

Man, Blairsville, GA. I didn't know Bomac is so close to home. We have a mountain cabin about 40 minutes from there.

This was about 7 years ago and in FT Lauderdale. I was working at Rybovich at the time and they were recommended by a yard mechanic. I certainly couldn't afford to have them done at our yard. Ben

Don: Where is your cabin? Blairsville is also about 40 minutes over the Mtn. from me.
dan

Don: Where is your cabin? Blairsville is also about 40 minutes over the Mtn. from me.
dan

Hi Dan, we are near Suches, GA. on a tributary and near the Taccoa River.

Great place and near a trout farm too. I reside in Cleveland, Ga.

dan

Great place and near a trout farm too. I reside in Cleveland, Ga.

dan

Yep, a great place. People not familiar with the N. Georgia mountains are missing something. Living in the mountains and boating on the coast is the best. I like your style

By the way, we kept our Blackfin at Sportsmans in Orange Beach for about 10 years. Great fishing.

Yep, the only thing missing is she crab soup.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom