Fort Lauderdale Boat Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oliver's Dad said he couldn't afford a full time Captain so he raised one. Oliver is a serious boater.

C u today...need anchor for 25k lb boat, galvanized. 38 ft, high windage.

Great! I look forward to meeting you.

Parks.......I was going to come by but the time got away from me. They put you waaaay down the other side of 17th street and I never made it that far. Tried to see YachtBrokerGuy too but he was off with clients. Too much to see...........too little time. I am now back in the chilly PNW............brrrrrrrrr.

Oliver's Dad said he couldn't afford a full time Captain so he raised one. Oliver is a serious boater.

Buying Bliss I had thoughts of Ernest Hemingway but quickly learned a captain was out of my reach so raised my own too. Problem now is my captain is ready for a larger boat.

Mule came by and bought an anchor. Thanks Mule! Looks like Billyfeet is going to as well. Palm Beach and Ft Pierce, looks like a road trip for me.

Peter, sorry I missed you.

Mule came by and bought an anchor. Thanks Mule! Looks like Billyfeet is going to as well. Palm Beach and Ft Pierce, looks like a road trip for me.

Peter, sorry I missed you.

Parks, let me know when you will be in Fort Pierce. If I'm not there, the outside teak is finished.:D Still working on buffing and polishing the cabin and cockpit.

Many boats with AIS at Fort Lauderdale,

Attachments

• boatshow.jpg
    boatshow.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 82
Back
Top Bottom