Hello - New Member

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cap Ron

Ron and Paula, 14 years (Winters) on Dovekie, our1985 Kady Krogen 42. We are located in Fort Pierce, FL and have traveled the Intrecoastal, the Bahamas and spent 8 years circumnavigating the Caribbean. I've known about this forum for some years but haven't had reason to access it until now. I am having to replace a fuel tank and thought I could benefit from others experiences. Unfortunately I can't find the "New Thread" button on any of the forum web pages. Help!!!

Welcome you just started a new thread and I am sure some on here can help you

Ron and Paula, 14 years (Winters) on Dovekie, our1985 Kady Krogen 42. We are located in Fort Pierce, FL and have traveled the Intrecoastal, the Bahamas and spent 8 years circumnavigating the Caribbean. I've known about this forum for some years but haven't had reason to access it until now. I am having to replace a fuel tank and thought I could benefit from others experiences. Unfortunately I can't find the "New Thread" button on any of the forum web pages. Help!!!

Hi and welcome, Capt Ron. The new thread button is at the top as you click on the category titles. It will not be found in the threads.

My boat is in Ft. Pierce also at the City Marina. Stop in and say hi if you catch me aboard. Should be down in a couple of weeks.

You might try typing in the obvious words in "Search" in the upper red banner on any page. If that doesn't yield helpful results, go to one of the "Maintenance and Systems" sub forums and there should be a blue box in the upper left hand corner of the page that says"New Thread".

Boy, Moonstruck, I'm just not fast enough on the draw. This new sheriff better learn faster.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom