Do I qualify as trawler owner?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Most APs are adjustable for a pretty wide range of variables...many just aren't good at a wide variety of conditions at one setting.

(Nice one RTF. Best Ever!)

Nice one, agreed. But best ever? Um . . . there have been some pretty good ones in the past, so I'm not too sure about best ever.

Greetings,
Mr. jw. Don't worry about Mr. HC. He has his weak moments and is easily amused...The best is always the next one...
tumblr_inline_mpiwyvTe3O1qz4rgp.gif

Or the one after that or.......

My boat is not a trawler but we travel at trawler speed to save fuel. healhustler I like that Searay Trawler picture.

Yeah, I ended up liking it too, quite surprising. Of course, switching hulls and houses do nothing for the interior, but it is interesting. The example you're talking about was a Searay house on a Hatteras LRC hull. It got me to wondering. How would the sleek style of something like a Searay go on a really frumpy, full displacement hull like the Krogen Manatee.

Voila, the Mana-Ray!

Attachments

• ManaRay.jpg
    ManaRay.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 78
You now have a boat that looks at you with "squinted eyes" and snarls "Don't mess with ME "

Ted

Larry, I thought the Mana-Ray would be awful, but it's not.

Larry, I thought the Mana-Ray would be awful, but it's not.

Mee too. But it just goes to show that when you put a box atop a graceful line, it's probably not going to be graceful anymore. Frankly, I prefer more squared lines than Searays exhibit, but even with the blimpy Manatee hull, those lines kept to a reasonable profile actually work.

Pleasure Boats, PLEASURE Boats, PLEASURE BOATS!

Be em single or double screw. Displacement or planing. Motor boat, sail boat, motor sailer... That's Whats We All Gots! "Pleasure Boats"!!

Happy Pleasure Boating Daze!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom