Greetings from Finland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mikefin

Vessel Name
Rumbalotte
Vessel Make
Grand Banks 36 Cl
Hi,
just joined the forum. My name is Michael "Mike" Eidam, homeport in Espoo/Finland with a Grand Banks 36 Classic # 498 1976. She had 2 owners in Sweden and now 2 in Finland. After retiring in 2008 we started with my wife Ulla a 6 years lasting trip threw and around Europe, each year 5 -6 month on the way, left the boat somewhere and continued the next year. It was a fantastic adventure and is hard to believe, that it is over. Now we are cruising mainly on the Baltic Sea.
We have an own web site with the whole story (in German) and a mass of pictures. I am sure, that there will be a lot of interesting items in the forum.
Mike

Welcome aboard

Welcome aboard great site with a lot of good information.

Hi Mike and welcome to the forum. A very nice looking GB!

Welcome aboard.

Maybe we can meet sometime this summer. Also would love to pick your brain about possibilities for next winter.

Terve! Never been to Finland, but my maternal grandmother's parents came to America directly from there. And I'm presently installing a Wallas heater, so I have a couple of connections to Finland...

Anyway, welcome! Look forward to hearing more about your boating adventures over there.

Back
Top Bottom