Raymarine SW issues

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dixie Life

Vessel Name
Aku Uka
Vessel Make
43’ DeFever
Has anyone had any software issues with the latest update from RayMarine? I've been running all "new" RM equipment for a few years now with no problems. Since the last software update my MFD map has been acting up. The map moves all over the screen and the boat icon also jumps all over the screen. RM has made several suggestions, all in my opinion are just grabbing for straws.

Has anyone had any software issues with the latest update from RayMarine? I've been running all "new" RM equipment for a few years now with no problems. Since the last software update my MFD map has been acting up. The map moves all over the screen and the boat icon also jumps all over the screen. RM has made several suggestions, all in my opinion are just grabbing for straws.

I received an e-ail earlier this year saying send my e7F back for a replacement as the touch screen could be messed up...not sure whether hardware or software...they said I could tr a few things...or just send it back.

I gaven't had issue one so I just kept it but did the lighthouse upgrade earlier this summer. By mid -Dec I'll know better as it will have been in use every day, 8 hrs a day for a week by then.

Yea, I had the e7D experience. It was a hardware problem. I'm happy to say RM handled that one like pros. I'm waiting to see the outcome with this situation.

I just got a c97 and now I am afraid to do a software update....

The v.10 is where I'm thinking the problem came from. I'm going to install the latest v.11 this weekend; so stand by.

Well, DL'ed the latest v. of RM sw this weekend. The chart problem hasn't changed. So, I guess I'll wait several months until enough people start complaining and RM decides to address the problem.

Back
Top Bottom