Diesel Shops in the Puget Sound area?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jbuck88

I have a 29' Dyer semi-displacement that has a Isuzu 6bd in it currently, but I have high hopes that it will have a John Deere 4045 in the near future.

To accomplish that I am looking for a few shops/yards that can replace everything from the engine to the wheel. I have a bid request from Hatton marine in Ballard, but I would like a few more to get quotes from.

I usually run at displacement speeds (6.5kts) but a little more power would have came in handy a few times a few times a year.

Thanks.

I have received good service from Tri County Diesel in Bellingham. I believe they are a Deere dealer.

North Harbor Diesel in Anacortes did my repower in 2011/12.

I was 100% pleased with the work they did and the value received.

They are a full service shipyard. They will take on your repower with a team of technicians and all the correct equipment to do the job right, and on time.

They are not a bargain basement shop, or the low bidder. They do a great job, they bill for honest hours, and they do not take shortcuts.

Last edited:
You have already hit gold at Hatton and now they have under the same roof all the expertise and experience of The inventory and people from Klassen. I have a Klassen Mitsubishi and they built it just the way I wanted it. The engine and support is top notch.

In addition to the above, consider Gallery marine on Lake union.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom