Looking for crew MD to Fl on 38 Albin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Islanddog

Vessel Name
Mango
Vessel Make
58 Symbol PH
Looking for a cruising companion to join me in taking my trawler from Rock Hall, Md to Florida.
THIS IS NOT A PAID CREW postion, but the chance for a person or couple to join me going south. Person or party will be responsible for their own expenses. Forward vberth stateroom and head would be theirs for trip.

I'm an old salt with endless stories and have made trip a number of times on my sailboat. Recently widowed and just looking to head south for winter. You are welcome to jump off anywhere along the way or stay on until Florida. Trip will take 3-4 weeks no hurry no schedule.

English speaking would be preferred but I can butcher Polish & French halfway decent.

Prefer none smokers, but if you are willing to smoke on flybridge and are neat about it I can work with that. NO ILLEGAL DRUGS!

Boat is a 38 ft Albin double cabin w. Single 120hp engine, genset, air & heat.

Looking to leave as soon as 9.27.14 but for the right crew member will delay departure.
Safe travels,
Len

Note: using my sons acct to post, not picture of my boat

I would love to help out, but i couldn't do it until Christmas break. I teach school. Good Luck!

Crew spot filled

I used the power of social media (facebook) and filled spot. Already down to NC.
If your cruising south & you see Charmed a 36 Albin trawler stop by and say hi..
Len

Back
Top Bottom