View Single Post
Old 09-22-2014, 06:56 PM   #3
FlyWright
TF Site Team

City: California Delta
Vessel Name: FlyWright
Vessel Model: 1977 Marshall Californian 34 LRC
Welcome, Richard! Glad to have you aboard. This is a great place to learn about forums as we're generally a pretty friendly and forgiving group. For many of us, Trawler Forum was our introduction to social media forums.

Feel free to post your questions in the Willard/Fales section of the board to wake up those guys who like their Willys. You're sure to get some good input. Also, one thing about forums, it helps to have a descriptive subject title/headline. "Is this a good buy on a Willard 30?" might interest more readers and gain more relevant replies than "Do you like the look of this Willy?". (Although, that might bring a few out of the woodwork, too!) I think you get the drift...

Anyway, good luck on your hunt and pursuit of your dream. We all were in your position when we started. Forums like this can really provide a good boost up the learning curve. Lots of great knowledge and experience from folks worldwide. Also, no shortage of opinions on the gray matters so brace yourself for a wide variety of replies.

Cheers!!

@DeltaBridges - 25 Delta Bridges in 25 Days
FlyWright is offline   Reply With Quote