Boy Toy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KJ

El Capitan
Vessel Name
Avalon
Vessel Make
Chung Hwa 46 LRC
This guy stopped by the marina the other day.

While maybe not qualifying for the “Pretty Boats” thread, or even “Interesting Boats”, it certainly qualifies as “Bad Ass”.

It runs on 150 proof nitrotosterone. KJ

1429-albums131-picture1646.jpg

1429-albums131-picture1647.jpg

Yeah, it is pretty gross. And it was sooo loud when it took off.

I can only imagine what it did in it's former life. It probably still has some white powder traces down below.

Maybe you'd like it better in 2-tone black and silver . . . . a more conservative look for sure. And, it has some anchor bling too!:socool:

01.jpg

I had the misfortune of spending the nght at a marina in Tarpon Springs when a guy in one of these was showing his friends how 'Bad" his engine sounded. He was tied up, not in the same marina, but it still made a huge racket for too long, probably booze involved, at least he wasn't out on the water.

These type of boats should be available for rental only..... A way to get it out of yer system. 1/2 day outta do it.

Several years ago I was tied up in Biloxi MS when the Popeye's Fried Chicken yacht tied up off our stern. Hot and cold running blondes with tan bodies, gold chains around the waist, and string black bikinis. His fleet of fast boats coming and going. They made an awful racket, and it lasted a couple of days.

Boy, how I miss it.:D

Funny, the expression "shot and pissed on" keeps springing to mind...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom