Old 09-20-2010, 08:38 PM   #41
sailormike

City: Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina
Vessel Name: Miss Dot Dee
Vessel Model: 1980 29' Prairie Trawler
RE: new Prairie 29 owner

Quote:
straycat wrote:

What a great bot. *You have done incredible upgrades on the boat. *I was able to see all on my brother's computer. *I like the fact that your galley sink is in the center of the galley... ours is in the corner. *but we will live with her as is for now. *Just great work. *Is your sofa a love seat that opens out to a bed? *Is your berth big enough for two? *Did you add the storage on the starboard side in the birth area? *I'll most likely have many other questions for you including the oak floor in the salon .. Looks comfy! * Donna
Yeah we love the little boat and it.*She was lived on for 8 years by the first owner whom bought her new and he is responsible for alot of the custom work. Him and Bill Estes whom is a master craftsman did most of the work to my knowlage. Yes the love seat couch is a pullout bed. We didnt add the storage to the right in the V-berth it was there when we bought her but most likely it was there.

Jack when we did our cutlass bearing it was done while we were haulded out up at Bill's old place I'll ask him if there are any special tools

sailormike is offline   Reply With Quote