DANIA FLEA MARKET (Miami FL)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FF

Guru
Folks this year the fantastic Dania Flea Market will be March 6 -9th , in the Dolphin Stadium outside Miami FL.

This is a fanatastic sale , with stuff (sometimes ) from local builders and dealers.

In the past I have bought a huge AC & DC new electrical pannel for $100, with about 150 ft ofd wire attached. 1/10 price.

Got 7 Balmar ports for $100 , new takeouts , fix a latch and save!

Other deals abound , but lots is quite used , so old clothes and dirty hands are a requirement.

Friends have got Obendorfer waste pumps , for $75 , list at $1100, or Galley Maid Macerators , again under $50.Might be a 32V unit and YOU need the gumption to hang your voltage motor , so ONLY for the advenyurous.

The Windlass folks are frequently there at 30% of "list".

You MUST use cash , and KNOW in advance the "worth" of what you are ;looking at, bring a Defender Industry catalog , not a Worst Marine , to have a reasonable Idea of the new price of what your dickering for.

FF*
biggrin.gif

You have not ever seen a "marine flea market" till you have been to this one. Here's a great tip... TAKE a wagon or something with wheels so you can carry what you buy....I have seen people trying to carry an anchor with chain..... Funny for me, painfull for them.

Back
Top Bottom