2010 pacific trawler rendezvous

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jay N

Guru
Vessel Name
WESTERLY
Vessel Make
1974 Pacific Trawler 37
Fwd by Jay N

Hello to all

Arrangements with Roche Harbor Marina for the rendezvous on Saturday May 8th.*please let me know ASAP if you are going to attend. Please include boat name, captain's name, length of boat and contact telephone number which I will pass on to Roche Harbor. Also let me know when you will arrive and the number of nights you will be staying.*We will arrive Friday and leave Monday.

If there are any questions, let me know either by email or telephone; Canada 604 542-0350* US 360 393-5787.** alexb147@hotmail.com

Cheers
Alex & Melanie Benekritis
Schmoochee Two

Sorry we missed the gathering.* We are just returning from our first trip to Alaska.* Would have enjoyed meeting other PT owners.* Our boat, Tenacious, lives with us on the northshore of Orcas Island.* Do you plan another get together? Len

Hi Len,

I think we ended up with 11 boats, and there was considerable discussion about another event next year.* Of course, a great time was had by all!

But I'm not one of the organizers, so don't know of any specific dates/location for next year.

Please send me your email address and ownership information for the owners list and future contact.**** cjnmaritime@comcast.net

Best Regards,* Jay

Are there any plans for 2011

Attachments

• boat1.jpg
    boat1.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 214
GaryFulcher wrote:

Are there any plans for 2011
Hi Gary,

Nice boat.* If you like, please send me your*boat name/address/mooring location for inclusion*on the owners list.* I'll*send you a copy.

Haven't heard of any recent 2011 rendezvous interest.* However, those who attended last year's event*expressed the thought that we should have another one in either 2011 or 2012.*

Although I am retired from organizing get-togethers, if any Pacific Trawler owner is interested in a rendezvous in the Puget Sound/lower B.C. area, please leave a message on this forum along with a range of desired dates and we'll see if anything transpires.

Best Regards,* Jay N
WESTERLY

The Boat is located at Anchor Marina, Anacortes, WA. It is a 1977 which was previously called Pacific Reach. I purchased it out of Maple Bay, BC, over a year ago,repainted it and renamed it Quest. As I understand it was once owned by a guy with one arm who lived on it, but beyond that I know little about the boat. If any one has history on it, please let me know.

I would be interest in a 2011 rendezvous in either May or June.

Gary Fulcher
18 Daisy Lane
Orinda, CA 94563
415-310-3363

Gary;* That's on e good looking (salty) boat you have. I love the color scheme.

GaryFulcher wrote:

The Boat is located at Anchor Marina, Anacortes, WA. It is a 1977 which was previously called Pacific Reach. I purchased it out of Maple Bay, BC, over a year ago,repainted it and renamed it Quest. As I understand it was once owned by a guy with one arm who lived on it, but beyond that I know little about the boat. If any one has history on it, please let me know.

I would be interest in a 2011 rendezvous in either May or June.

Gary Fulcher
Hi Gary,

Before your boat was named PACIFIC REACH, it was called RAINBIRD II and owned by a guy by the name of Bob Peel who had lost an arm in a crane accident.* We used to see him regularly in the Gulf Islands, and occasionally in Campbell River and Sointula.* He had bow and stern thrusters installed so he could handle the boat by himself* A one-arm single handler!

Please send me your email address and I'll send you an owner's list.

I think I'll start a new thread about a possible 2011 rendezvous.

Best Regards,* Jay
WESTERLY

Back
Top Bottom