Hog Hunting HD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
These things are a huge problem to farmers. They will eat most crops even digging up rows of newly planted seed. In some states including Louisiana, on private land, they can be killed legally by any means, hunting at night or with dogs trapping etc
They cause an est $1.5 billion in farm crop damage.
Starting at the age of 6 months they can breed. having a litter of about 8 piglets every 115 days, do the math on that!
They eat crops along with any small wildlife they can catch fawns, rabbits, etc
A Pox on them.

Last edited:
We kill lots on the farm, they love the sweet sugar cane stalks, can't give them away. They get dumped in the swamp, I guess the gators enjoy them.

Three little piggys

We kill lots on the farm, they love the sweet sugar cane stalks, can't give them away. They get dumped in the swamp, I guess the gators enjoy them.
Good thing Disney hasn't made animated pigs cute.

Too bad I couldn't hook you up a veterans group I'm familiar with. They take combat wounded veterans and active duty soldiers out on hunts in different states to get away from it all. Friend of mine is an active duty CW Army sergeant now stationed in Baltimore, went to Texas to hunt with them recently. Sure they'd enjoy thinning the herd a bit.

A few years ago we did have a couple of outside groups come in to hunt them, our insurance won't allow, by non employees now. Sounds like a good cause though.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom